Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Look Back at 2011

A look back at the fabulous couples of 2011...

Since we are almost halfway into January I figured this would be the best time of any to take a look back at 2011 unions I captured! It was such a great year, with not only GREAT and gorgeous couples, but AWESOME families and wedding parties!! I'm sure these couples feel blessed and it's no wonder why! I can't tell you how much I love what I do. I hope that it is obvious through my photos; here's my favorite portrait & detail shot from each wedding this past! :) Enjoy and to all of my 2011 couples THANK YOU for giving me the privilege of shooting your wedding, I hope you cherish your photos!!!















Looking forward to a great 2012 session! Thank you for reading and taking a peak! I hope you enjoyed this look back at a year full of gorgeous weddings! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics can't wait for you to take mine. It'll be here in no time! EKK soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete