Saturday, July 9, 2011

Elizabeth and Adam {to infinity and beyond}

I loved being apart of this couples wedding!! There were so many personal touches, from Elizabeth's wedding dress that was her great grandmothers and estimated over 100 years old to Elizabeth's shoes that she bought at a thrift store. Other little details included doilies made by Elizabeth's grandma and vases bought various places filled with flowers as the center pieces; it was all cohesive and even matched the building to a T! They were married at (500 E Locust) the Teachout building in downtown east village. The building itself was vintage with little modern touches. What's even better is Elizabeth said they were so flexible and easy to work with!
       If you read my blogs (which if your reading this I'm guessing you do!) then you know I tag all the weddings I do with little saying... Elizabeth and Adam's is {to infinity and beyond} No Buzz Lightyear was not at the wedding, but a little cutie named Justin was! He was a big fan of Buzz and said that very phrase during the ceremony... and I thought it was a very appropriate phrase. So here is a little preview to Elizabeth and Adam's begining of infinity... I hope you enjoy and if you do I'd love to hear about it!...


















And I almost forgot her rings where a replica of her grandmother's rings! LOVED the personal touches! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment