Monday, July 11, 2011

Heather {Nesting}

    I had a busy but FANTASTIC weekend!! Saturday I photographed a beautiful wedding and Saturday I took a little trip with my baby girl up to Minnesota for my cousin Heather's baby shower!! Growing up I remember how I always looked up to my cousins! They are beautiful and warm hearted. I'm so happy that we are able to get together when we do (even though it seriously needs to be more often!!). After Heather's shower which was a great relaxing time we went back to her place for a bit then Heather and I took a little trip to a nature reserve. Thankfully we didn't see any snakes which I heard about! and Lucky me they had a sign posted with "CAUTION: Poison Ivy" and a picture of what it looks like (Poison Ivy was very abundant around the sign and I feel like next time I go trekking threw the middle of the woods I'll be better prepared to avoid the poison ivy (which you might remember I got it on my face in May; if you don't remember let me just tell you, not fun!) Back on track we had a fun time taking pictures and catching up, talking about baby stuff and various other things! I was pretty excited to take a peak at these. On my drive home I had to pull over to feed little miss A (who is 5 months old) and I thought about just editing them in the car as she ate!! Here are my favorites.... Heather I hope you like them I'm SUPER excited to meet your little darling! :)










6 comments:

  1. Awww, can't wait to meet my niece! H.B. You look beautiful! Leslie great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so fun Leslie!! I love them; THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie~
    You succeeded amazingly of capturing our beautiful Heather!!! Phenomenal pics!
    It was a pleasure meeting you and Miss A at the shower...look forward to more combined family get-togethers.

    Love~~~MaMaDi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely,radiant, peaceful, a simple joy and knowing
    love always, Mom

    ReplyDelete