Sunday, May 22, 2011

05.21.11 Kristine + Josh **Preview**

    It's weddings like these that make my life as a photographer amazing! I loved being able to capture Kristine and Josh's special day! They are truly a beautiful couple inside and out. Kristine and Josh had a great group standing beside them. It is rare I do anything but back up wedding pictures after I get home from shooting a wedding but this hilarious bunch peaked my curiosity...I had "youtube" move it like Bernie! I think my husband thought I was insane hysterically laughing at these stupid videos but it was remembering the "move it like Bernie" moments that made me laugh so hard! You guys Rock! Here are a few of my favorites from the day!!





















And this is when Josh says "someone forgot to shave"...Priceless!

 

Thank you Everyone!! I hope you enjoy your preview! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment