Monday, May 16, 2011

Brayden {my little TBird}

I bought my son a new pair of jeans and a couple blank t-shirts about a month or so ago! It seems like plain shirts are so hard for boys are so hard to find! When I put his outfit on I immediatly thought 'you look like a T-Bird' (from the movie Grease). I knew that I had to take pictures of him lookin' like such a stud muffin. Today had literally a 10 minute little session with Brayden. Considering how much time we take pictures I think I got some fantastic shots of him! Can't wait to take Aubrey's (my daughter) pictures hopefully tomorrow!!






2 comments:

  1. Love them! I plan to make nathaniel a greaser type guy for Halloween this year. It is crazy hard to find blank tees! Where did you get yours? The only place I have found for the black is online and they were pretty pricey considering.

    ReplyDelete