Monday, May 30, 2011

Kelly and Nick **Engagement Preview**

     I was beyond EXCITED when my cousin Kelly told me she was getting married and when I found out she was bringing her other half with her for a visit I was even more excited to meet Nick and get to spend some time with them one on two! :)

     It is a great experience to photograph any couples engagement photographs. It gives you a peak into their relationship in a way maybe more people don't realize. I felt lucky and honored to witness this little glympse into their world! Nick was a true gentlemen and I could just tell with the way they interacted with each other the love that they have for each other. Congrats Kelly and Nick!! I'm so excited to learn more about your big day (which could possibly take place in Italy!!)

A little glympse...









No comments:

Post a Comment