Monday, June 6, 2011

06.03.11 Kenny & Jenneth are married!!!

     Kenny and I have known each other since we were in 8th grade. We have always been pals and I feel so honored to have been given the opportunity to photograph his wedding. Kenny met Jenneth overseas while serving in the Air Force. Even though I don't know Jenneth very well there are a few things I can tell you from just what I have seen. Jenneth and Kenny both have big hearts. It was so cute to watch them take care of each other. Whether it was fixing hair, dusting away things from off their tux or dress, or even wiping the sweat off each other faces (thank you mother nature for the humidity this weekend!) There is no doubt in my mind this is love! Thank you so much for asking me to capture your special day I hope you are happy with your photos here's a little preview!














No comments:

Post a Comment