Friday, June 10, 2011

Mindy & Ryan Going to tie the Knot!

WOW!! Yes I had a busy busy weekend I barely had time to breath but I can't tell you how much fun I had!! Such great couples from the engagement sessions and Wedding that filled my weekend I did have more to show for a successful weekend! At the end of the weekend I had found 3 ticks on me! I BEYOND hate ticks and I've very thankful that when I found the first one (while driving) I didn't run off the road and crash!!  and I'm also thankful I found them before they attached to me I don't know who would have burned them off me! It creeps me out... Next topic... I also have a swollen face I got into posion ivy at some point then scratched my face neck and tummy! BOO I truly hope I am the only one out of everyone I saw this weekend that got poison ivy or ticks!

We took Mindy and Ryan Engagement session at his parents farm! This is to my the ideal setting so many beautuful place I am so excited to visit it again at the end of July! They had many animals from farm cats, goats, cows (including bulls and 2 calves), Goats, Sheeps, ducks, a dog,... and that's all I saw personally! Enjoy a little peak! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment