Sunday, June 12, 2011

06.11.11 M&B Married at Last!

Yesterday was beyond beautiful! I have to admit I was worried about rain, but I don't think a single drop came down, and there wasn't a hint of humidity (from what I could tell, but I'm not a meteorologist!) As I was on my way to Alta, IA (by Storm Lake) I was reminded of a few years ago when I was in Seattle on the beach. I was awe struck by the beauty the sun was shining threw the cloud and it made me wonder how many people go threw life and miss seeing rolling beautiful landscapes that so many take for granted

Mike and Brittany are one of the couples when you meet them you have the immediate impression that they are soul mates! They are so fun together. I have only gone threw the pictures leading up to the ceremony. The ceremony was one of the most touching ceremonies I've ever seen. They are both truley beautiful inside and out. They have a great foundation with an incredible support system behind them! I hope that they enjoy this little preview! :)




























A little sass never hurt anyone!! These two crack me up!!...

 




No comments:

Post a Comment