Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby E {14 days}

Welcome to life little baby E. He stayed in as long as he could, little stinker, but finally he has arrived! He is so incredibly precious words can't even describe it! He did such a good job getting his picture taken, which is a VERY good thing because I know he will have many pictures taken of him! He even flirted a little with me at the end and I got a cute little smile! 

I've been taking pictures of his mommy and daddy now for about 4 years now. I was so excited to hear they were expecting this little bundle of joy, I knew they would be WONDERFUL parents. I think he defiantly looks like daddy, but I'm sure he'll be a mommy's boy,... sorry Kenny that's just how it gonna be!!

Here's a little preview of Baby E







I LOVE his frown, if this face can't get him whatever he wants I don't know what will!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE! As always Leslie, you have surpassed my expectations. Thank you for being so amazing! Many many more opportunities to snap this mug in the future!

    ReplyDelete