Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Katie & Jon getting married {Lovey Dovey}

May was not a good month for sessions it seems like there were half a dozen engagement sessions alone that had to be rescheduled due to rain. I can't say that I'm upset about it though! Katie suggested we take her Enagement session out in Killduff, which if you blinked while driving through you'd miss it! And let me tell you I have been wanting to do pictures on a farm or field for SO long I was ecstatic! When Friday was sweltering we pushed back the session to the evening so it wasn't so hot and the lighting was PERFECT!! I hope you love them as much as I do here are a few of my favorites!










(Yes!!! Those are cows in the picture above! When we got to this area they saw us and were Mooing and running trying to get to us... I'm just glad Lucy (the puppy) didn't go try and make new friends!)


No comments:

Post a Comment