Thursday, June 16, 2011

June Mini Sessions coming your way!!

I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE Summer and to celebrate the gorgeous weather and beautiful Iowa scenery I'm doing June Mini sessions this coming week (June 19-25th I may extend if enough interest)!!

It's a great deal $50 it's 30 minutes of shooting (which doesn't seem like a lot but with kids it's perfect because they usually don't get grumpy in 30 minutes and I get awesome shots!! )
You get a disc with 25 images on it and print rights!!
There is no reason you shouldn't own the rights to photos of your family!
 NO minimum order and Disc's are mailed out within 2-3 days of the shoot!!

 Let me know if your interested!!

 This can be for anything children, family, maternity, pets!!

REFER 2 FRIENDS FOR MINI SESSIONS AND YOURS IS FREE!!

515-707-0975 (call or text!)

e-mail me at:
info@freebirdphotography.org or greeniz0827@aol.com (personal goes right to my phone!)

Website:
www.FreebirdPhotography.org

Facebook
www.Facebook.com/freebirdphotography (LIKE ME!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment