Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the "d" flock {Family}

     It amazes me how fast time flies! I can remember middle school days like it was yesterday; Nicole and I took the same bus to school, our brothers were best friends! It seemed at times I had two brother since they hung out so much. Now we are both married with kids and her brother even has a little guy of his own.
     I was so excited to see Nicole after so many years and photograph her family. Her kids are such a joy and cuter than I even imagined! My hat goes off to these great parents, they have twin boys and as a momma of a 2.5 year old I CAN NOT imagine having 2 of him! My little B is my little love but he is defiantly a active little guy that keeps me on my toes! Here are a few of my favorites! Enjoy!!! ....















No comments:

Post a Comment