Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mindy & Ryan {a perfect day}

This past weekend was a busy one I had a wedding Saturday and Sunday!  So excited to chare this one M&R are such a fun couple!

   Saturday was truly a perfect day! The weather was phenominal besides a little heat, but for all of you iowans out there it's something we are pretty use to!! Mindy and Ryan are an awesome couple! When I took their engagement photos I thought Ryan was quiet at first... He is such a goof let me tell you. Mindy is one of the sweetest people I've met. I feel like I saw that a lot, but I seriously have the best brides!! Their wedding party was also AWESOME we had a lot of fun and they had a great way of doing their grand into to the reception!....

























































Sunday wedding coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment