Thursday, August 18, 2011

Save the date!!

      If you are have been spoken for, have an engagement ring on your finger, and will soon be off the market but still have some planning to do...Save this date in your planner! Sunday September 11th 2011. I will be at the Hy-Vee Everything Bridal Show, and let me tell you I'm so excited about my booth this go around!
      The passed several months I have been branding myself (Freebird Photography). I have become so passionate about it and it makes me even more excited to capture my bride and grooms' special day!!  I've always wanted to do BIG things with my booth but didn't want to go over the top or spend a ridiculous amount of money! I also wanted to be able to set it up by myself... I just got done designing my booth and I'm starting to collect the things I need to make it all come together! In years past it's been great having my husband help me set up but I have a vision for my booth this year that I feel I should be able to complete on my own! **Fingers crossed** Now it's just finding everything that I need and deciding photos to display!! I was thinking about having my facebook fans vote for the photos that they liked best but I'll just let everyone be surprised! Check back after 9.11.11 for a blog about the day and to see pictures of my booth! SO EXCITED!

Question for those brides out there... Have you been to a bridal show? If yes, what was the best part or most helpful?... I have to admit I'm a sucker for cake omg it's dangerous I always have my fingers crossed my booth location isn't too close to a cake company!

     If you plan on being at the show, Vendor or Bride, come say 'Hi' to me!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope to get the day off and see you out there...Just got engaged and really want you to take our pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE!!! Congrats Jenn!! That is awesome I hope to see you there as well!!!!!! I'd LOVE to shoot your wedding, you'll be such a beautiful bride! :)

    ReplyDelete