Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ready for September!!

     What a whirlwind of events last month! I swear every month this year I think and say to myself, next month will be a bit slower… and every month I’m wrong! I’m defiantly not complaining I love what I do and enjoy it more than I can tell you. I feel like this year my business had taken leaps and bounds and my portfolio has grown and developed the exact way I want it to and I’m thrilled with all the changes and improvements! I have a new website… that is still a work in progress right now but goes along with my emotion and branding I want to convey and present to all on my clients no matter if they are weddings, families, newborns, seniors, etc. I unfortunately am a little behind on a few previews but I’m excited that those will be all caught up by the weekend!! I have been getting ready for the Everything Bridal Show on Sept. 11th 2011 if you are getting married in the next couple years it will be worth coming!! And it’s free entry, if you’d like your groom to come along let him know you need your help tasting the wedding cake samples! J
     So besides Business my personal life has been crazy as well! My beautiful older sister gave birth to two identical twin girls on Tuesday August 9th. Zoey and Addison are actually being released from the NICU today! After being there three weeks! I was blessed to take pictures of them in the NICU when they were only hours old. I’m very excited to hold them in the upcoming days,… and of course take their pictures!! I defiantly will share those with all of you.


     On a sad note this month had it’s moments of joy and grief. My Husband’s Grandma pasted a way. I have known her for a little over 10 years, She is one of the most cheerful people I’ve ever met. Never has a bad thing to say and she was such a great influence in Brad’s childhood! Recently we have been taking Brayden to feed Swan’s at Resthaven Cemetery. Brad’s Grandma took him there as a child to do the same. This is where Mable was laid to rest. Brad has so many memories with Grandma, One of his best is of her taking him to the science center and she would get him Dinosaur figures each time… Brayden now plays with those! Thank you for those who have expressed your sympathy and kept our family in your thoughts and prayers it truly is appreciated!

      So August as you can see was a little crazy I’m hoping to maybe relax a bit more in September but if not, that’s what winter is for RIGHT?  J

No comments:

Post a Comment