Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tallis & Tyler {The World Is Not Enough...but love is!}

     Tallis and Tyler are a blast! Such a great couple and they had a great wedding party rallied around them! They have been together since High School and so it was great seeing how close they are with each others families!! There wedding was a little different for me, Tyler reminded me a lot of my brother, both good looking guys that have easy going personalities but are true gentleman! I hope that someday he finds a great girl like Tallis because she is truly a beautiful person inside and out, and so classy! (PS... my brother has a great g/f now so maybe he needs to just realize what he's got hehehe!!)
     Tyler made a AWESOME best man's badge for his brother LOVED IT! And Tallis' dress was custom made from the fabric of the wedding dress worn by both her grandma and mother! It was fantastic! The couple looked like a pair out of a movie! (A James Bond movie....which is why the title is "the world is not enough"...which is a James Bond movie, Yes I know I'm corny!!)

Here is a preview of some of my favorites!...











































No comments:

Post a Comment