Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Two Cutest Lolly Popkins!

It's always a joy to meet new people especially when they have children that or so full of life!! It was great watching these little cuties interact with each other not only because it was adorable but it also gave me a little glimpse into the future with my little ones. Little Mr. was such ham!! I love it and as for little miss she didn't quite know what to think of this crazy lady running around with a camera!! I think next time she will open up for me and give me a few more smiles!!... Or course now I know her weakness... LOLLY POPS

And here's the preview ENJOY!













3 comments:

  1. These two are so cute. I LOVE the first one of them holding hands! I need my kids pictures taken soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally captured their personalities in these photos. I seriously laughed out loud at the picture of them being their wild goofy selfs in the tree trunk. LoVe It! :)
    Erin F.

    ReplyDelete